NuMega is here to provide your business with quality sample analysis that is fast and affordable.
- We perform NMR experiments to provide complete information for your project report, publication, IDA, etc. Interpretation of your spectra can be provided upon request.
- We develop quantitative NMR methods for quality control and/or regulatory purposes.
- We characterize polymers and natural products. Services include analysis of formulation, composition, purity, and sequence.
- NuMega assists you in identifying impurities and contaminants in your samples.
- Our company supports your research in confirming the presence of a particular compound in a sample/ mixture.
- Mass characterization and elemental analysis also available.
- NuMega offers complete, timely, and cost-effective NMR services to meet the requirements of your research and development projects. Routine analysis is typically turned around within 24 hours.
- Is your NMR at capacity or out of service? We’re here to help!
- NuMega follows GLP practices for sample preparation with established SOP protocols to satisfy regulatory need.
- Our company offers expert consultation to interpret data and support your project. We are interested in solving special problems, such as solution structure, chemical formulation, sequence determination, and component quantification.
- All data collected at NuMega is under ownership of sender and is stored securely.
Expertise of NuMega
NuMega was founded in 1993 by a group of scientists with expertise in the application of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) techniques for the determination of structures of small molecules and macromolecules, such as DNA, peptides, and carbohydrates. Our capabilities include quantitative NMR analyses for polymers, agrochemical, and pharmaceuticals. Our company owns and operates 2 state of the art 500MHz Bruker NMRs and have over 20 years of experience in the field. We perform H-1, C-13, P-31, F-19, 2D-NMRs, as well as other specialized nuclei at request. In addition to NMR, we also perform Mass Spectrometry and Elemental Analysis to meet your characterization needs. All compounds are analyzed on site utilizing our Bruker 500MHz NMR, Perkin Elmer PE-SCIEX API-150, and Perkin Elmer PE2400-Series II, CHNS/O analyzer. We are one of the best-equipped analysis centers in the United States and look forward to working with industry and academia to further your scientific endeavors.